So… I started playing Sims 3 again.
Here’s the breakdown of my first playthrough:
- I made Priestly from Ten Inch Hero. His life goal is to become a secret spy (Renaissance Man, anyone?). Before he can get there, he starts out in the police career path.
- I built my house from scratch (motherlode cheat ahoy), which I spent the most time on.
- One of the first nights, I already got robbed! Or the burglar tried to, at least. I fought her off, even though I lost. But I confronted her later and slapped the shit outta that hoe.
- One of my neighbours seemed to be a dude-bro-looking guy, living with his (grand?)parents. I decided to flirt with him and stuff, ‘cause he looked cute, and all of Priestly’s friends are women.
- With his police skills, Priestly finds out this guy, Xander, is actually a criminal. After learning this, I obviously immediately started shipping them. So I’m gonna try to get them together and see where that goes, lol.
As you can see, I have no life.